Take one class or all seven!
35.25 CEU’s possible for therapists, social workers, and yoga teachers. More about CEU’s
This 7-part Chakra training integrates both mind and body within a spiritual context by exploring the inner psychology of the Chakra System as a model for transformational healing and personal growth. Designed for healers of all types who wish to learn new skills, as well as laypeople in the process of their own healing journey, we will spend one afternoon on each chakra level, with an evening introduction.
Each class will include guided trance journeys, yoga asanas for opening the chakras, bioenergetic exercises, and partner work for integrating your process. We will then take the work to a deeper level with psychological exploration, therapeutic demonstrations, and group process, giving participants a chance to work on their own issues, and to practice these techniques with each other.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN:
• A solid understanding of the chakra system
• A psycho-spiritual framework for diagnosis and healing
• Yoga practices for each chakra
• Bioenergetic exercises for the lower chakras
• Body-oriented techniques for healing difficulties
• An understanding of chakras and childhood development
• A deeper understanding of your own issues
• A transformational experience
March 29 – Chakra 1
April 26 – Chakra 2
May 17 – Chakra 3
June 7 – Chakra 4
June 28 – Chakra 5
July 26 – Chakra 6
August 16 – Chakra 7
Time: 1pm – 5:45pm
$85 per session, one week in advance
Early bird $495 for entire series by February 15
To register please call (510) 486-0264