- The connection between the body and the eyes
- How to prevent eyestrain from long hours in front of the computer
- How to expand the plasticity of the visual system
- The connection between neck tension and eye problems
- How to prevent cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, retinal detachment and other common eye problems
- How to release tension from the spine
- And much more!
Time: Saturday, October 25th • 4pm – 6pm
Meir Schneider, PhD, LMT has been making regular global news since 2007 when he was announced one of the Top Ten Most Inspirational Israelis on a popular national television show in Israel “The Best Ten.” Millions of viewers watched Schneider being honored for his remarkable accomplishment of overcoming congenital blindness, which was deemed permanent by the medical profession. Through natural means of combining original vision exercises, movement and self-massage, Schneider achieved the ability to read and write without glasses and is, today, the proud owner of an unrestricted California driver’s license.
Healthcare visionary, pioneer therapist, international health educator, author and founder of the San Francisco non-profit ‘School for Self-Healing’, Dr. Schneider continues to develop his unique therapeutic healthcare system providing solutions for a variety of physical and visual disorders which are often considered beyond medical help.
Fall, 2010 Meir Schneider was honored by San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom with a Certificate of Honor for his tireless efforts and a lifetime dedicated to improving the quality of life for individuals with, both, visual and physical limitations.