Pilates Schedule and Fees
View Schedules & Sign Up for Pilates Classes and Private Sessions
Book your appointment online, by phone or in person at the front desk. We have a 24 hour cancellation policy, or charges will apply.
New Student Pilates Reformer Pass*
$159 – 3 private sessions (one month expiration) (regularly $225)
* You must be a new YogaKula Pilates client to be eligible; one pass per person. Please visit our studio, or call 510.486.0264, to purchase. Not available online.
Reformer Group Classes
- $30 – 1 class
- $135 – 5 classes (expires in 2 months)
- $250 – 10 classes (expires in 4 months)
- $480 – 20 classes (expires in 6 months)
- Must be 2 students
- $45 /hr each person
- $170 – 4 sessions (expires in 2 months)
- $75 – 1 class
- $280 – 4 classes (expires in 2 months)
- $650 – 10 classes (expires in 5 months)
Regularity of Practice
A minimum of 3 times a week is recommended. Practicing on a consistent basis will accelerate your learning and greatly enhance your well-being and health.
Please consult your physician before starting any new exercise regime, especially if you have health issues. Inform the instructor of any serious health conditions such as neck, back, or joint injuries, heart disease, high blood pressure, recent surgery and pregnancy.
Do not practice Yoga or Pilates or any other movement techniques while under the influence of alcohol or drugs (including prescribed drugs) which may alter your ability to judge your physical capabilities.
- 24 hour cancellation policy; you will be charged the class fee for a late cancel.
- Turn off cell phones before class, and please be quiet in the hallway when spa sessions are in progress.
- We accept payment by cash, check or credit card; purchase by credit card is also available online.
- To confirm your place in a class or session, payment must be made in advance.
- Class passes are non-transferable.
- Note expiration dates on your class passes; activated the day of first use.
- If you cancel a class at least 24 hours in advance, you will not be charged. You may cancel online by logging into your account.
- No-shows and cancellations less than 24 hours in advance are charged in full.
- If you need to cancel a class, please do so as soon as possible—this courtesy enables other students to sign-up for classes.
Office Hours & Contact
Monday through Friday, 9:30am-1:00pm and 5:30-8:00pm; Saturday and Sunday, 9:00am-1pm.
Please call us during these hours, or leave a message and we will get back to you promptly.